Peddlesfoots Complete Set
The Peddlesfoots curriculum is centered around a family of rabbits who, through their varied antics and adventures, learn to make wise moral choices in the face of many pressures - relatable choices that children are having to face each day. As Boffen and Mariana Peddlesfoot and their three young rabbit children Scuff, Alexa, and Todd learn about values through their exciting, funny, and sometimes touching exploits, so will the children who hear about them through their stories.
Character traits are trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, fairness, citizenship, caring, perseverance, courage, and self-discipline.
Includes sets for all three grade levels: preschool, kindergarten, and first grade.
• Harvard's Project Zero's best practices
• Supports your state's Early Childhood Expectations
• Aligns with common core standards
• Literacy based
• Promotes social/emotional and problem solving skills
• Tools for assessment
• Sample lesson plans on website